Learning Scrum is not about sending your best people for a 2 to 3 days workshop, taking the certification then trying to apply theory in context.
Many organizations make this mistake and soon abandon Scrum because the people attending the training weren’t given the context to properly understand and apply the knowledge they acquire. Before deciding on Scrum training, look carefully at the trainer: look for someone with a long history and ongoing hands-on experience using Scrum in real projects and product delivery.
Here is 5 GOOD REASONS – that YOU should SIGN UP for our Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) workshops TODAY!
- Our trainer is one of the most qualified in the world. Mr. Vernon Stinebaker (his profile below) can share real life experienced and knowledge that is up-to-date and ongoing. His open experience sharing helps learn best practices and avoid relearning the errors or mistakes that he has experienced. As a hands-on expert, Vernon has been invited as a speaker and facilitator for many regional and global Agile conferences and Scrum Gatherings.
- Most training providers delivery only a 2 day Certified ScrumMaster workshop. We prefer a 2.5 day workshop, and while the in-class time is from 9am to 5pm, we welcome our students to come in early or stay back as late as they want asking questions. Of course we welcome questions during class as well, but many student’s want to ask additional, organization specific questions. We welcome the opportunity to help our students discover how they can bridge the gap between knowledge and practice by discussing how to apply the concepts they have learnt in class in their specific context.
- Vernon is easily approachable. Even after the training has ended if the students faces difficulty he welcomes their email helps support their ongoing Agile journey.
- Being a professional coach himself, Vernon has put great effort to ensure the way the workshop is conducted maximizes participants learning and retention. Using learner-centered, brain-friendly techniques including a structured workbook for note taking, learning games, and participant driven used to emphasize key concepts participants leave with a strong foundation in the Scrum framework suitable for continuing learning and practical application when they return to work.
- Our company is the leading Scrum training provider in Malaysia (8 years already). We are a Scrum Alliance Registered Education Provider (REP) qualified to deliver all Scrum Alliance curriculum. Over the years we have used several Scrum Trainers until we found the best trainer. This is why you should SIGN UP TODAY!