One Day Introduction To Scrum
The 1 Day Introduction to Scrum workshop allows attendees to understand the key concepts, values, principles, and practices of Agile and the Scrum Framework, taking first steps towards increased focus and efficiency. Through this workshop you will gain practical insight into a powerful framework that eliminates waste and enhances organizational efficiency. Though interactive learning attendees will gain a foundation in the key tenants of Agile and understand the roles, artifacts, ceremonies, and values of Scrum and understand the applicability relative to their current environment.
Who Should Attend
Programmers, Testers, Team Leaders, Line Managers, Project Managers, Program Managers, and others interested in gaining insight into state-of-the-art project, product, and portfolio management toolkit. This course is ideal for anyone seeking to gain a high-level understanding of Scrum including those in non-development supporting roles. It also lays a strong foundation for further certified training as a ScrumMaster, Product Owner, or Team Member.
- High-level Scrum Overview
- What is Agile
- Agile Manifesto
- What challenges does Agile address?
- Scrum Framework
- Roles – characteristics and responsibilities
- Artifacts – characteristics and ownership
- Ceremonies – characteristics and key outcomes
- Values – the underlying foundation for the framework
- Questions are encouraged throughout the workshop